2/6/13

Shopping Bags: Accessory Trends at Target

 
While shopping at my local Target I found of slew of accessories that were right on trend.
 
 
If you want to update your look and feel that you're clueless about what's in style, you can always step into your local Target and find plenty of trends cues.  I believe accessories are the best "cheap chic" way to jazz up your wardrobe.  My favorite trend is the envelope clutch which can protect your smart pad during the day, and your lipstick and ID at night.  From the looks of things, black and white is going to be big for Spring 2013.  I saw lots of colorful cross-body bags and clutches, much smaller than the statement bags that reigned for so many years.  I also noticed an ethnic feel in some of the bags and shoes. It also looks like the reflective metallic shoe is still hot!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment